Concrete coffee table based on contemporary design ideas can be amazing furniture style that applicable with DIY preferences in how decorate home with concrete table. Coffee table made of concrete has been very popular in contemporary trend that I dare to say in featuring elegant and durable values. You are free to pour DIY ideas in building coffee table made of concrete which I dare to say in matter of beauty, elegance and indeed fascinating because of creativity pouring efficiently.
How to Build Concrete Coffee Table
DIY ideas for concrete coffee tables such as by combining other materials like wood to become an accent will be creating interesting decoration at high ranked values. There are coffee tables made of concrete for sale in the market based on contemporary styles especially ones with wood as accents. Concrete is strong and durable which means that you can also have it for outdoor table. Polished coffee table made of concrete is going to be featuring really contemporary design with shiny and sleek look not to mention more durability at high values. Contemporary concrete coffee tables with polished wood will make sure in enhancing modern and elegant home decorating at high values.
20 Photos Gallery of: DIY Concrete Coffee Table Ideas
Diy Concrete Coffee Table White
In how to build concrete coffee table with DIY ideas and plans, you can check on coffee table with concrete top for sale to become your references. DIY coffee table made of concrete is going to make sure about good looking and durable values so mind about the very best results very significantly for your own satisfaction. When it comes to shape, round is definitely unique to become contemporary furniture that will add quite interesting decor.
It is a matter of fact that no coffee table is currently safe in my home. We have been through 4 coffee tables in the past 4 years. Upholstered ottoman – destroyed. Glass Noguchi style – scratched. Metal industrial cart – scratched and stained (?!). Wood top – dinged. The latest coffee table is our wood one which is the perfect size and style for our living room and I just couldn’t give up on it yet, especially not knowing what to replace it with that would stand the abuse of small children. My temporary solution is concrete refacing. Let me show you how in a few simple steps.
So easy a child can do it.
So easy a child can do it.
1) Remove table top from base,
2) Sand table top with rough sand paper so concrete mixture has something to stick to.
3) Apply concrete mixture (we used Cement All which is a rapid drying thin set mixture) with a trowel. Four parts cement to one part water.
4) Let dry. Apply another layer or two.
5) Let dry again (as fast a san hour but I let it set overnight) and sand it to a smoother finish.
6) Seal it for a little gloss and protection.
7) Reattach to the base and abuse the heck out of it.coffee table in concrete , concrete coffee table glass , concrete coffee table houzz , concrete coffee table round , black concrete coffee table , concrete coffee table calgary , concrete coffee table ireland , concrete coffee table outdoor , vconcrete coffee table canberra , concrete coffee table decor , concrete coffee table cheap , concrete coffee table set , concrete coffee table top , concrete coffee table base , concrete coffee table care , concrete coffee table grey , concrete drum coffee table , gold concrete coffee table , gray concrete coffee table , extra large concrete coffee table